Most cleaning tasks need to be done at least once a week. You can't go two weeks or a month without doing certain jobs or you will lose control over your house.
- Every carpeted room in your house should be vacuumed at least once a week if not more often. Regular vacuuming enhances the live of your carpet. Without weekly vacuuming, dirt and grit will build up in your carpets and behave like scissors, wearing down and cutting the carpet fibres. Use door mats and throw rugs at every entrance to your home to trap dirt and keep it from getting tracked around your house.
- Sweep and mop kitchen and bathroom floors. Dry mop, then damp mops hardwood floors.
- Dust all furniture. Use a damp rag and wipe down everything use furniture polish if necessary.
- Clean glass doors and mirrors, especially bathroom mirrors which are used the frequently.
- Empty waste paper bins in bedrooms and family rooms. Empty bathroom bin can. It makes the most sense to empty all of these into the kitchen trash can before it gets completely full and then take the whole bin bag outside.
- Change bed linens. Beds should be completely stripped down once a week and bed linens should be washed. If you don't have the time to wash all the comforters and blankets in one shot, rotate who's bedclothes get washed when, wash two one week and then the other two the following week. At the very least, pillow cases and sheets should be changed and washed once a week.
- Do ironing at one shot once a week. Don't make it such a chore, watch a movie or talk on the phone while you iron.
- While you're going around cleaning your home, don't forget to water those plants at least weakly as per guidance
If you can't manage to do these cleaning chores then Decent Cleaning will provide you professional service so you can focus on doing other important things!